Upgrades on a Budget!
Redesigning a website can be expensive and overwhelming. Decisions need to be made on marketing, communications, social media. It can be overwhelming and some companies just don’t have the time or budget.
For clients with limited budgets, we can scope a project within your means. We’ll address your most critical items and note updates and ideas for future projects.
Here is an example of a site that wanted to improve their visual appeal and produce better search results with a very small budget. As all of their printed marketing material used the same headers and fonts we left the header alone and addressed other visual aspects.
What We Did:
— designed to improve user experience and encourage action
- Added Pinterest account as an effective Social Media investment
- Visual improvements to Home Page Layout
- Clearer Calls-to-Action to encourage signups
- Aligned content and added more engaging images
- Added higher visibility for higher traffic links
— designed to increase traffic for specific keywords
- Added keywords and phrases to many pages
- Tagged images with optimized titles
- Updated titles, footers, descriptions
- Replaced images of text with Google Fonts, now faster and searchable
- Critical technical changes for optimization